Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fever Blister Mayham

You may have suffered from a fever blister or someone close to you. This infection is also known as cold sore. It can be quite embarrassing at times as it affects the facial area and cannot be hidden.





Fever blister is caused by Herpes Simplex virus type I. This virus enters your body through the mucous membrane and remains in a dormant state. When you wear loose dentures, loose orthodontic wires or a sharp edge from a broken tooth could break the mucous membrane allowing the virus a passage. A blister forms and when the water ruptures, an open yellowish or whitish would with a red border is left. This then heals slowly leaving no scar.





A fever blister is not a new virus, it is an old one that has been dormant but has been reactivated from emotions or illness. Stress may cause you to get emotionally overwhelmed and may cause a sore to form. Affected individuals often suffer from recurring attacks.





Get Rid of a Fever Blister





When you first feel the tenderness, a tingle or twinge on your lip hold a piece of ice, wrapped in a cloth, on the spot for as long as you can stand it. Repeat process several times a day. The ice will deaden the oncoming blister, which will prevent it from blistering up. It must be applied when tenderness is first noticed or it won???t help.





If a blister does appear break off a leaf from an Aloe Vera plant and rub the liquid gel to the blister. It smells nasty, but works wonders! Apply the Aloe Vera several times a day especially at night before bed. Your fever blister will dry up and go away within a few days. Make sure you keep a plant around the house. It???s easy to grow and works great for many problems.





Antiviral is the stuff that heals the fever blister. If your fever blister gets bad enough, you might want to go to the doctor and see about meeting with a dermatologist. Dermatologists work with the skin and treating fever blisters is on their job description. The point of this is to get an antiviral medication prescription which has been approved by the FDA.





To help flush out toxins, drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of filtered water every day.





Eliminate processed foods such as sodas, alcohol, refined carbohydrates, caffeine and sugar.





Eliminate fish or meat of any kind during an outbreak, as the consumption of animal protein increases the body's acidity, which slows the healing process.





Tea tree oil is helpful but remember that essential oils need to be diluted and not used full strength.





There are anti-viral medications such as valtrex which can suppress the virus which will require a prescription. Please check to see if this is compatible with your other medications or health conditions.





A systematic approach is important to have a plan and follow. This works well for business as well as healing cold sores. To know what you are doing methodically is very helpful in reducing the time of a cold sore and eliminating the problem.





Other remedies for fever blisters include natural drinks that are said to not only prevent an outbreak or diminish its effects if it does occur. One such drink is buttermilk. Another is simply drinking lots of water and ensuring that you are staying away from dusty environments.





Fever blisters can also be treated successfully using amino acids such as lysine. About 500 mg of lysine day will go a long way towards treating a fever blister outbreak. In addition to these it is also essential to get plenty of rest and to avoid spicy foods.


Read about Herbal Remedies and also read about Symptoms Hypothyroidism and Dizziness Causes

cold sore remedies: cold sore treatment

cold sore remedies: cold sore remedies

Article Source: www.articlesnatch.com

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete